Tuesday, January 18, 2011

MyMedSchedule.com

MyMedSchedule.com offers a convenient way for patients to stay up-to-date on their vital medications. Visit the website to watch a video demo of this free service.

Testimonials from patients and their loved ones:

"Since my husband's kidney transplant three months ago, I have been happy to use MyMedSchedule.com. It gave us support and safety in the middle of the stress that a transplant is. And now it allows us to update my husband's medication after each visit to the doctor."

Francine Godet, Psy.D.
New York, NY

"We went through a successful kidney transplant in November 2007, and were introduced to MyMedSchedule through the transplant hospital (University of California, San Diego Medical Center). We love it because it enables us to keep up-to-date medication lists--thanks for this handy program that we can't do without!"

Debbie and Kevin Clark
Lakeside, CA

“Following a liver transplant at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia, Pa., I had a daily regimen of 19 different medications. If I did not have MyMedSchedule I would have had problems. All the doctors and nurses in my transplant experience have sincerely helped me, and MyMedSchedule is no exception. Thanks so much.”

Nicholas Marino
Philadelphia, PA

No comments: