Monday, October 10, 2011

Clothing Line for Chemotherapy and Dialysis Patients

We love finding new things that could be useful for our patients! Libre Clothing offers a variety of clothing options with access to the chest, arms and legs for chemotherapy or dialysis treatments. 

The company began after its founders saw how difficult it could be for their family members to find something to wear during routine dialysis and chemo treatments. Patients are often cold during treatments because their legs or arms are exposed for possible hours at a time. 

A portion of sales is donated to charities who aid the kidney and cancer communities.

Below are some testimonials from Libre Clothing customers:

"I wanted to let you know that I really enjoy my two sweaters I bought for dialysis. On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I make sure I don't leave home without one of them! I even have other dialysis patients ask me if I made it myself or where I got it.” - Julia H., Patient, Michigan

“Love your company! This clothing idea is great. In addition to keeping the patients warm this provides safety. Dialysis patients should keep their access in view so caregivers can observe for bleeding or needle dislodgement. This will be a win for all.” - Dottie, RN, Dialysis

"I recently purchased a Stephen shirt for my father. I like that you carry products for specific need, it shows you care and think about the difficulties patients and their families go through. The clothing has really helped my dad stay warm and be more comfortable.  I have had many people take interest since they've seen his.” – Cindy L., Daughter of Dialysis Patient, Hilliard, PA

For more information visit www.LibreClothing.com.

1 comment:

Megan S. said...

Thank you for the article on us! NFT is awesome!